Cadi Ayyad University (Morocco) – The 2nd African conference on fundamental and applied physics
The 2nd African Conference on Fundamental and Applied Physics is fast approaching, March 7-11, 2022, as a virtual event. The event includes:
- Invited plenary talks, every day;
- Contributed Oral Presentations, March 7, 8, 10;
- Contributed Poster Presentations, March 10;
- Working sessions on ASFAP, March 7, 8, 10;
- ASP Forum, March 9;
- Panel Discussion, March 9;
- Online networking in Gather.Town at all times.
Invited speakers and panelists include, among others, representatives from UNESCO, IAEA, IEEE, the African Academy of Sciences, the DRC Presidential Panel to the African Union, the Cheikh Anta Diop University Senegal, DESY, the Moroccan Minister of Higher Education and Research (TBC). Speakers show a large participation of Africans (young and senior) with broad geographical footprints, in about 400 registrations and still increasing.
Zoom and Networking connections will be available only to registered participants.
Registration is still open until March 6